What can actually be said to sum up Jordan Godwin? One of the most progressive street riders in the game, to say Jordan has earned a signature frame would be the understatement of the century. The doomsayer was a natural progression of the battleship frame jordan had been riding for the past 3 years combined with Jordan’s specific needs which have evolved over that time.
With super progressive geometry, a beefed up tube set and a unique hydroformed seat tube junction, the doomsayer is one of the most advanced and robust street frames we’ve ever made.
“getting to work on a signature frame with wethepeople has honestly been a dream come true, i can’t thank those dudes enough for the opportunity and giving me full control of what i wanted.
One of the features i’m really hyped on is the the 12.95” rear end. It feel’s super stable for bigger set-ups but also responsive enough to make manuals and and technical grinding easier.
Together with the 76.25 degree head tube angle, the wheelbase is shorter and this has helped me so much with front end stuff especially nose manuals.
The placement of the hydroformed gussets give the frame a real clean and balanced look. We tried a few variations of the placement but this one was definitely the cleanest look and it’s super solid! I do a lot of hard spins and that can sometimes end up twisting the back end of a frame, so we decided to beef up the seat stay tubing to completely get rid of that problem.
The graphics are something that makes a frame for me, wethepeople know that and really wanted to work close with me to get exactly what i wanted, and honestly i couldn’t be happier with how they turned out, something simple but also really fits the image of the frame name and of course the doom mask is incorporated in there
The bottom bracket is taller at 11.9” which gives the frame a snappy feel but also so it stays out of the when grinding kink rails. Also i run a 28t sprocket so when i’m doing oppo grinds that thing isn’t dragging on the rail/ledge.
Basically this thing is exactly what i wanted there is nothing i would change
A serious thank you to wethepeople for making this happen letting me have control and not just making a frame then slapping my name on it. Those guys are the best for real!” – Jordan Godwin
Includes WeThePeople’s lifetime guarantee.
- TUBING: butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing japanese
- TOPTUBE: 20.5” / 20.75" / 21" TT
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.95" slammed, 13.2" centered
- ANGLES: HT: 76.25 °, ST: 71°
- BOTTOM BRACKET: type: mid-bb, width: 74mm, height: 11.9 ", cnc machined and heat-treated
- HEADTUBE: taller 127mm shape, cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h / set,
- DROPOUTS: 7.5mm, invest cast crime with integrated chain tensioner bolts
- SPECIALS: brakeless frame, hydroformed toptube and downtube, oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness, increidbly responsive 11.9” bottom bracket ,super steep 76.25 degree Headtube, wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5 " tire, include wethepeople alloy Supreme seat clamp
- WEIGHT: 2.36kg/5.2lbs - 20.5”tt