The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. You’ll find Signature spec’d design cues like the Odyssey Broc Signature Grips, combined with incredible parts like a Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
- Odyssey Broc Signature Grips
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Sealed Front Hub
- Mark Burnett Signature Colourway
- Frame: 21" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- Fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" 4-PC OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Signature
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Perforated), Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
Weight with Brakes: 26.78lbs