The Ballast LTD Frame features the same geometry as the Ballast Frame with a super responsive 12.8" rear end.
The Stranger Ballast frame is made from heat-treated 4130 chromoly featuring an integrated head-tube drilled for gyro tabs, top and down-tube gussets, Mid Bottom Bracket shell, integrated seat post clamp, extra wide rear end for additional tire clearance, seat-stay located removable U-brake mounts and 7mm thick investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioner.
- Top Tube Length: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chain-stay Length: 12.8"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 70 degrees clamp included
- Head-tube: Integrated 45/45, tapped for gyro tabs.
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Stand over height 9"
- Mid Bottom Bracket
- Removable Brake Mounts and Guides