Marshawn Lynch's 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper makes its much-anticipated return this year.
Long before Marshawn became an NFL Super Bowl Champion and a running back for the Oakland Raiders, he had a love for BMX, So we got together with Marshawn to develop a bike that not only could withstand his abuse, but also captures the elements of his home town of Oakland, CA.
This year's silver and black beast of a bike has been upgraded with the addition of a front disc brake to help stop the big 27.5" x 3" Beast Mode tyres in their tracks, new this year the number plate now adorns Marshawns' football jersey number, No. 24.
This is the bike to have if you want to be "bout that action!"
- Marshawn Lyncg Beast Mode Model
- 6061 Aluminium Floval Tubing
- Symmetrical Looptail Rear End
- Disc Brakes
- Beast Mode Edition Number Plate
- Vinyl Beast Mode x SE Racing Padset
- Alloy Valve Caps
- Customer Marshawn Lynch Beast Mode Sticker Sheet
- Authentic Marshawn Lynch Trading Card
- SE Wheelie Pegs
- SE Chain Tensioners
- Oakland 4pc Cr-Mo Cruiser Bars, 29" Wide x 6" Rise
- Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Grips, MAde in the USA with SE Donuts
- Beastmode Edition Retro Alloy Top Load Stem, with engraved Beastmode Logo & Lightweight Cutouts with 55mm Reach
- Beastmode Edition Diamond Stitch Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Landing Gear Forks, Full Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown
- Alloy 36h Nutted Hubs, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub
- 42mm Double Wall Disc Rims
- 16t Cassette
- Stainless Spokes
- SE V-Ridge 3pc Cr-Mo Cranks, 175mm Long
- External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket
- 33t Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- X-Pedo Low Porfile Platform Pedals with Removable Pins
- Vee Tyre Co x Beast Mode Speedster Tyres, 27.5" x 3" Front & Rear