The concorde was developed in collaboration with Jeremy Rencurel throughout the 2017 season. Jeremy wanted a stable bike at high speed but that was also manoeuvrable, Challenge met! Fully engineered with variable thickness, hydroformed tubing that adds material only where it is needed for greater rigidity without compromising comfort.
The 86mm wide bottom bracket combined with the "flatspin" downtube provides increased lateral stiffness, allowing you to get the best performance during acceleration. The tapered head tube has a larger contact area with the tube top and the downtube thus providing better strength and improving the rigidity of the front triangle.
The rear dropouts incorporate chain tensioners for precise adjustment of your chain and are compatible 10mm / 15mm and 20mm.
- Aluminum heat treated 6061-T6
- CNC machined Tapered 1 1/8” to 1.5” Headtube
- Hydroformed Double Butted Variable Thickness Toptube
- Hydroformed Triple Butted Variable Thickness Downtube
- Triangular Double Butted Variable Thickness Seat Stay
- Hydroformed Double Butted Variable Thickness "Hourglass" Seat Tube
- CNC Machined Standard Press Fit BB86 Bottom Bracket
- 10mm / 15mm and 20mm Compatible Dropouts with integrated tensioner
- All pro and above frames accept a 27.2mm Seat post and 31.8mm Seat Clamp
- PRO: TT - 20.65”/CS - 14.15”/HA - 74°/SA - 72°
- PRO XL: TT – 21.25”/CS – 14.45”/HA - 74°/SA - 71°
- PRO XXL: TT – 21.75”/CS – 14.70”/HA - 74°/SA - 71°
- PRO XXXL: TT – 22.25”/CS – 14.70”/HA - 74°/SA - 71°
- CRUISER: TT – 22”/CS – 15.25”/HA - 73°/SA - 70°
- Weight: 1820g (PRO XXXL)