As with everything flybikes our aim is quality, and to refine, so moving into 2018 we made some minor changes to the Electron. The bike now comes with the new Trebol 2.35” tires, new Electron Tripod seat featuring original artwork, mid bottom bracket, internal headset and a top tube length coming in at 20.5” to make this one of the best spec’d, common sense complete bikes out there. Also included, a pair of Trebol pegs, the timeless Roey signature grips, Ruben signature graphite pedals and two new amazing colorways: Flat Black, and Straight Green to help create one sweet ride at an affordable price that’s ready to shred right out of the box.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo / 1020 HiTen / 20.5"
- Fork: CrMo Steerer / 1020 HiTen legs / 30mm. Offset
- Bars: 1020 HiTen
- Grips: Flybikes Roey
- Stem: Trebol Top load
- Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing
- Lever: Alloy
- Brake: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Cranks: Tubular 3Pc CrMo / 175 mm.
- BB: Mid / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol / Alloy / 25t
- Pedals: Ruben Graphite
- Chain: 410 Type
- Rims: Trebol / Double side walled
- Front Hub: Alloy / Loose Ball / 3/8” axle
- Rear Hub: Trebol / Sealed Bearing / 14mm. Axle / 9t
- Tires: Trebol 2.35 Front & Rear
- Seat: Flybikes Electron / Trebol Tripod
- Pegs: Trebol HS Steel / 1 pair
- Weight: 11.3 kg / 24.9 lb
Black - Right Hand Drive
Aquamarine - Left Hand Drive