Lightweight machined aluminum crank arms with aluminum 5-bolt 110mm spider. Available in several sizes from 125mm to 165mm. One of the lightest arms on the market, the Answer crank has been reinvented. Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any mini crank on the market.
This crank set requires a square spindle bottom bracket and typically needs a 113mm length. You will need a crank arm puller for these cranks (and to possibly remove your old cranks) that works with square spindles. You will usually use the short chromoly or standard alloy chain ring bolts (unless you use Profile or some other thicker chain ring). As with all 3-pc cranks they require 9/16" pedals.
- Rider Weight Limit: 100 lbs / 45KG
- Redesigned crank arm made from precision machined from 7075 aluminum.
- Removable spider for use with our proprietary Answer Mini Gears (sizes 34 to 43T)
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any mini crank on the market.
- Compatible with any standard square taper spindle.
- 125mm - 349g
- 135mm - 369g
- 140mm - 375g
- 145mm - 380g
- 150mm - 385g
- 155mm - 394g
- 160mm - 405g
- 165mm - 414g