This is a Pre Order item and will be shipping late November.
Crucial BMX team rider and hard 540 King Jordan Godwin's signature colourway of the super responsive Battleship frame. Featuring a 12.7" rear end, CNC machined head tube and Hydroformed gussets which maintain a clean look while making the frame super strong and stiff. Obviously this is all complimented by Jordan's awesome Matt Translucent Purple colour and signature graphics which includes DSOTG branding and MF DOOM mask on the headtube. What more do you need from a street frame?
- Super responsive Technical Street Geometry
- Hydroformed Gussets for improved Strength and Stiffness
- Taller 127mm Extended Headtube for less spacers with uncut forks
- Fully Brakeless
- Curved Seat and Chainstay Bridges
- Wider Rear triangle for 2.4" Tyre clearence
- Tubing: Japanese Seamless 4130 Cromo Tubing
- Top Tube: 20.75" or 21"
- Head Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Standover: 9"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" Slammed (13" Centre)
- Mid, CNC Machined Bottom Bracket; 11.7" Height
- 127mm CNC Machined and Heat-Treated Head Tube
- Integrated Headset
- Laser Cut, 6mm Heat-Treated Dropouts shaped for pegs/guards
- Weight: 2.46Kg (5.42lbs) Est.