The M2 Pro frame was designed to complement our flagship model, the Velox Carbon. With all the same features, such as tapered head-tube, BB86 bottom bracket, massive tapered down-tube, and the Integrated Tension dropout system; the M2 is the pinnacle of power & efficiency in an aluminum frame.
- Tube set – The M2 features a fully double-butted 7005-aluminum tube set. The massive down-tube tapers 52mm to 72mm top to bottom, which eliminates flex and allows your power to be efficiently converted to speed as you accelerate from the gate, and corners.
- BB86 – The press-fit BB86 bottom bracket shell accommodates the down-tube junction described above, and allows for an oversized chain-stay for additional rigidity. BB86 is very user friendly, allowing you to easily press in the bottom bracket bearings and is compatible with most cranks on the market.
- Integrated Tensioning Dropout – The CNC machined dropout on the M2 is all about functionality. With an integrated chain tensioner through the front of the dropout, the need to over-tighten your wheel has been eliminated. Each dropout uses two flex-free 4mm adapters to insure your wheel won’t move, regardless of how many horses you’re putting down first pedal.
- Tapered head tube – The new standard for high-end race frames is a tapered head tube. A tapered head tube uses a 1-1/8” top bearing and a 1.5” bottom bearing and allows us to use a fork both lighter and stronger than ever before.
- Pro 20.5”
- Pro XL 21”
- Pro XL+ 21.35”
- Pro XXL 21.75”
- Pro XXXL 22”
- Head tube angle: 74 degrees
- BB height: 11.5″
- Rear center: 14.75″ on Pro, Pro XL and Pro XL+ / 15.2” on Pro XXL & Pro XXXL
- Seat tube angle: 72 degrees
- Head tube spec: Tapered 1-1/8″ – 1.5″
- Seat tube spec: 27.2mm
- BB Spec: BB86 press-fit