Finally, a real custom orthotic without doctor's fee's lab visits, high expenses and long waiting. Normally,as the muscles in your foot get tired or when taking heavy impacts, your arches will start to collapse. This leaves you prone to injury and soreness as your joints stop working in alignment. Approximately 70% of people suffer from Overpronation. Whether from being overweight, genetics, or the results of sports on concrete. Gamechangers solve the daily physical pains that many of us face.
- increase balance
- stop the arch from collapsing (overpronation)
- increase performance time
- prevent arthritis from uneven cartilage wear
- prevent acute injury such as torn ACL
- Heat in the Oven - Heating to 225F for 8-10 minutes causes the inner arch chamber to soften and expand allowing the insole to take the exact shape of any arch.
- Molding Process - The insole takes the unique shape of the foot and becomes firm as it cools down. Firm enough to truly support the skeletal structure.
- Place in shoe and walk for a dynamic mold
- Stand on the insole for solid mold
- Sit and apply moderate pressure for an arch building mold