Please Note: This is a pre order item and will be shipping late January
Devon Smillie singnature frame from Fly. Street riding is progressing at an extraordinary rate and Devon’s at the forefront of that progression, so for 2017 Devon’s signature Fuego frame is as clean as it’s ever been with a steep and responsive head-tube angle, taller stand-over, the perfect mid sized dropouts and now new shorter rear end all add up to the perfect street frame. The most notable upgrade is the addition of both top and down-tube gussets to help create an insanely good looking and strong front end.
- Tubing: Japanese Seamless 4130 Cr-Mo
- Head-tube and Bottom-bracket: CNC machined 4130 Cr-Mo heat-treated
- Seat-clamp and Dropouts: Invest-casting 4130 Cr-Mo heat-treated
- Gussets: Laser-cut 4130 Cr-Mo heat-treated
- Stays-bridges: Invest casting 4130 Cr-Mo heat-treated
- Head-tube: 75.5º
- Seat-tube: 71º
- Rear-end: 12.8”
- Stand-over: 9.25”
- BB height: 11.75”
- Top-tube: 20.5” / 21”
- Head-tube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Brake System: M8 Dylan-mounts / Seat-stays
- Weight: 2.330g / 5.13lb