When Geoff Slattery approached us about doing a signature stem, we knew right off the bat this thing had to grip like nothing else. Using a traditional and solid classic topload design, we gave Geoff’s stem a taller 30mm rise and a super wide faceplate with larger head bolts to allow the bars to be really clamped down and prevent them from ever slipping.
The Slattery Stem also utilizes the STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) system, which allows the knurling on the bar to bite into the stem even harder and keep them in place, even after the burliest of drops or big gaps. This really is one stem you can trust.
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy, cold forged with CNC finish
- Rise: 30mm
- Sizes: 22.2mm
- Stack: 32mm
- Steertube: 1 1/8“ clamp-on
- Reach: 51mm
- Geoff Slattery signature stem
- Larger head bolts
- Extremely strong top load stem
- Wider faceplate and STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) system for unmatched grip
- Unique offset rear for improved clamping
- Countersunk cap for a cleaner look
- Weight: 367g (12.87oz)