Tires are tires right? We think not. Long gone are the days when any old tire will do and today more than ever, the rubber that rolls you around needs to be exactly what you desire.
At éclat we went directly to the team first, we asked them what kind of tire they would like and we worked closely to create ‘The Ridgestone’. Its not just a nice looking tire either, it’s a perfect mix of tread amount, slick and overall thickness for a longer life. The slick version is perfect for riders who stick to the smooth stuff and like to go fast.
It’s ideal for street riding or ramps and tough enough to take the strain these days. Nathan was involved in the early stages of creation and the initial drawings, he bounced ideas back and forth with Shane to think up the name and together with our product designers we ended up with what we think is one of our best and most progressive tires yet.
- 120 tpi construction, wire bead
- 2.2" or 2.3" Widths
- Black, Green or Blue Special Editions
- High rated pressure 100 PSI
- Smooth central tread for higher straight line speed
- Deeper tread on the shoulder for better cornering grip
- 2.20" 699g (1.54lbs : 26.64oz)
- 2.30" 781g (1.72lbs : 27.52oz)