Behold the MAVERICK cranks. These cranks are all about strength, as anyone who’s ever snapped a pair of cranks will know, its usually at the welding where things let go. This is where alloy comes into its own, being able to forge in a 3D shape means you can avoid the welding, and therefore the weak spot. What’s totally unique about the Mavericks is their use of a regular 48 spline. Until now alloy cranks were only available with a mountain bike style square spindle and a pinch bolt on the arm. We wanted to raise the bar and clean up the looks, and thanks to a heat treated crmo insert into the alloy its all been made possible.
The spindle boss has received the same treatment, and a new approach to the design of this area means troublesome threads are a thing of the past.
- Cold Forged 7000 Series Alloy
- 22mm Chromoly Ultra Hollow Axle
- Black,Ggold or High Polished
- One piece forged alloy crank arm for ultimate strength
- Right and Left Hand Drive Compatible
- Heat treated chromoly inserts at pedal and spindle bosses
- Compatible with splie drive and bolt-on sprockets
- hollowed design for reduced weight