The Bondi was one of our first products back when we launched in 2008. At the time we felt the need for a rim much stronger than anything else on the market, to cope with the rate that street riding was progressing. After 8 years of holding Sean Burns and the rest of the team’s wheels steady, the mighty Bondi rim has been revamped for 2016.
The Bondi XL rim features a the unique Bondi broad design which spreads the impact load of severe landings more thoroughly, meaning you get a longer-lasting rim. Now at 37mm wide, it’s of widest rim yet. Constructed of 6066-T6 alloy and flash welded for strength, the Bondi XL rim is the rim of choice for the rider who needs wheels that are going to last.
- Material: 6066-T6 alloy, flash welded
- Size: 37mmx17mm, 36 only, ERD 388.8mm
- Colors: black, high polished
- Features: unique wider design with double cavity and aero walls
- Weight: 538g (18.98oz : 1.18lbs)