How do you build a 14 ounce junior BMX race fork that won’t come apart at the bonds?
Introducing the patented, continuous carbon fibre PICCOLO, gram for gram the most advanced of its kind ever made. A young racers instrument must be a finely tuned machine they can manual with ease, jump with confidence, and ride like nothing else. And nothing else will tune it up like the continuous carbon fiber Piccolo from Alberto Ciari - gram for gram the strongest, most responsive, most advanced of its kind ever played.
- One piece carbon monocoque design
- 1 Inch Steer Tube
- Aerospace/Formula-1 blend of High Modulus Fiber (HMF) for superior strength
- Specific fiber types handle unique load types (e.g. side load, torsion, impact, etc.)
- Optimum fiber orientation incorporates FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to absorb and dissipate loads
- Smooth internal fiber flow in crown/steerer area for increased impact strength
- Full carbon crown and steer tube better transfers force and improves ride responsiveness
- Blade shape incorporates internal patented double chamber design for increased stiffness for unparalleled cornering and ride performance
- Kamm Tail technology generates better
- aerodynamics and low drag at high speeds
- Forged 7075 alloy dropouts
- 28mm rake
- 305mm A2C (Axle to crown) build in height
- 160mm steer tube length